MANILA - The Department of Public Works and Highways will conduct weekend road repairs and reblocking starting 11:00 p.m. on Feb. 22, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said Friday.
The following roads will be affected:
• C-5 Road after Lanuza Avenue before Bagong Ilog flyover
• C-5 Road fronting SM Aura
• EDSA Ermin Garcia to Monte de Piedad (3rd lane from sidewalk)
• Fairview Avenue Atherton to Regalado Avenue North (1st lane from center island)
• R. Magsaysay Boulevard (going to Cubao) R. Magsaysay Bridge – Pureza St.
Water concessionaire Maynilad will also conduct concreting and restoration works along Commonwealth Avenue near the Riverside overpass, the MMDA said.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes. All affected roads will be fully passable by 5:00 a.m. on Monday, the MMDA said.