MANILA - Golden Arches Development Corp, the operator of McDonald’s in the Philippines, on Monday said it planned to hire close to 20,000 employees this year as part of its “bullish” growth and expansion plans.
McDonald’s will open “Go Hire Day” hubs in several locations where service crew and manager trainee applicants can go through a “fast-tracked” application process, Golden Arches Dev't Corp said in a statement.
Bachelor degree holders can apply for manager-trainee positions, while enrolled senior high school and college students are eligible to apply as service crew, the statement said.
“It is an exciting time to join McDonald’s Philippines as we continue to open more new stores and elevate the customer experience through our unique service...This would also be a great opportunity for college students to earn while studying, and for fresh graduates to jumpstart their career with our world-class training,” said McDonald’s Philippines senior vice president for Human Capital Group Chona Torre.
McDonald’s said it hired 19,000 service crew and manager-trainees in 2018 for 60 new NXTGEN stores equipped with multi-point service platform and self-order kiosks.
"Go Hire Day" schedule for service crew:
- Feb 20 - McDonald’s CB Mall (Urdaneta City, Pangasinan)
- Feb. 21 - McDonald’s Alabang (Muntinlupa City)
- Feb. 23 - McDonald’s Kapitolyo (Pasig City), McDonald’s Sto. Tomas (Santo Tomas, Batangas), and
- McDonald’s CDO (Kauswagan Highway, Cagayan de Oro City)
"Go Hire Day" schedule for service crew and management trainee:
- Feb. 12 - McDonald’s San Fernando (San Fernando, Pampanga)
- Feb. 21 - McDonald’s PRC (Makati City) and McDonald’s Dian (Makati City)