MANILA - Flag carrier Philippine Airlines (PAL) on Thursday said it would push through with its flights to and from Tacloban City despite scheduled repairs at the airport's runway over the next six days.
The runway at the Daniel Z. Romualdez Airport will be closed from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. daily from January 19 to 24 for repairs and rehabilitation, the airline said.
PAL said the following flights will remain on schedule:
- PR 2981 Manila - Tacloban (ETD: 4:45 a.m. / ETA: 6:00 a.m.)
- PR 2982 Tacloban - Manila (ETD: 6:45 a.m. / ETA: 8:00 a.m.)
- PR 2987 Manila - Tacloban (ETD: 2:20 p.m. / ETA: 3:35 p.m.)
- PR 2988 Tacloban - Manila (ETD: 6:40 p.m. / ETA: 7:55 p.m.)
- PR 2236 Cebu - Tacloban (ETD: 8:30 a.m. / ETA: 9:15 a.m.)
- PR 2237 Tacloban - Cebu (ETD: 9:35 a.m. / ETA: 10:20 a.m.)
- PR 2238 Cebu - Tacloban (ETD: 4:30 p.m. / ETA: 5:15 p.m.)
- PR 2239 Tacloban - Cebu (ETD: 5:35 p.m. / ETA: 6:20 p.m.)
The airline advised its passengers to call hotline number (02) 855 - 8888, visit www.philippineairlines.com or visit the nearest PAL ticketing office or partner travel agent for more information.