Tomorrow is Father’s Day, a time when families would normally spend and enjoy a nice hearty meal together. But, even as dine-in options start to come back, current social distancing and community quarantine rules still prevent holding the rambunctious Pater Familia celebrations that Filipinos are used to.
That's why many are planning to celebrate at home. For those who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, SM City North EDSA shares some ways that they can help you put together a kickass meal. These are done through drive thru, take out, pick-up and online app delivery options from its dining establishments.
SM City North EDSA has also partnered with food online apps such as Grabfood, Foodpanda and lalafood to provide shoppers their favorite food takeaway and delivery service.
- Treat him to an #EatLikeAViking experience with Viking Luxury Buffet feast sets. Order now and create your own buffet via SM City North EDSA’s Facebook messenger: m.me/VIKINGSSMNORTH.
- Indulge him with great taste and warm memories with Kapampangan gourmet favorites like crispy tadyang, kare-kare, knockout knuckles, and more from Bistro Remedios. Visit them at The Block at SM City North EDSA or contact them at 8372-4077 or 0915-284-0837.
- Delight him with specialties from Michelin star restaurants like Tim Ho Wan and Hawker’s Chan. You can order from the restos or through our hotlines or viber groups: 0945-330-3314, 0945-330-3317, and 8374-2966.
- Experience a New York moment with him with S&R’s New York style pizzas, burgers, fries, salads, chicken, hotdog and pasta. Available for take- out or delivery from our outlet at The Block via lalafood and foodpanda.
- Bring home the #UltimateGrillandHotpotExperience! Tong Yang Plus at SM City North EDSA is now accepting orders through a create your own hotpot and grill feast using its wide selection of soup bases, barbecue, and sliced meats.
- Host that Dad’s Day celebration by bringing #ContisFavorites right where you are. Now open for take-out and delivery at The Block at SM City North EDSA.
- Make it a fun day with a seafood boodle from Seafood Island. Just imagine great food piled on top of banana leaves and eaten with bare hands. Call 8441-4913 to order.
- Organize a pizza party with Amici’s Al Quattro Formaggi and Pepperoni and Three Cheese always #GreatWhenShared; Grape Escape’s brick oven pizzas; and Sbarro’s timeless tradition of fresh and handmade pizzas and pastas.
- Create a dessert buffet with Famous Amos cookies, Mary Grace’s all-time favorite baked goodies, donuts from Krispy Kreme and JCo, French Baker’s Parisian delights. These go well with Starbucks’s handcrafted coffee beverages that have always brought us together.
- Let the whole family give Dad a toast with coffee and tea specialties from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Café Amazon’s refreshing favorites, and Milk Tea from Black Scoop Café, The Alley, Tiger Sugar, and Macao Imperial Tea.
There are dine-in options for those who want to celebrate away from home as well. Although, as mentioned, there are many protocols in place at these establishments that keep interaction at a minimum. And, of course, not everyone is allowed to leave their homes just yet.
You may also like:
- Help local businesses and get 50 percent off on special vouchers
- On your next visit to Vikings, no more buffets but you can still eat all you can
- We can all dine inside Jollibee again soon—but this is how it’s gonna look like
- IN PHOTOS: Here’s what some of your favorite restos look like now that they’re open for dine-in
- Where to order the best steaks, BBQ pork ribs, cochinillo for Father's Day
But in case your group is small, and you don’t mind navigating around the protective barriers, here are the establishments in SM North that are available for dine-in: Banana Leaf, Coffee Bean, Classic Savory, Hawker Chan, Ikkoyu Fukuoka Ramen, Marugame, Pound, Tim How Wan, Max’s, Lechonaria, Mesa, Ukkokei, Bistro Remedios, Prime Steak, King Chef, Famous Amos, Ramen Kuroda, Burgoo, Puffy’s, Nords, Size Matters, Buffalo Wings N’ Things, Zark’s, Classic Savory, Fantastic Baka, Samgyeop Masarap, Seafood Ribs Warehouse.
You can also join SM Viber Community for the latest news and deals of restaurant open for take-out and delivery in SM Malls in Metro Manila and nearby Bulacan and Rizal at this link.