EverSince, an e-commerce start-up, is launching Asia’s first online experience marketplace with the purpose of curating unique once-in-a-lifetime moments for social good. To celebrate the launch, EverSince joined forces with hospitality stalwart Mission Hills to offer an epic travel luxury experience through a sweepstake campaign that benefits their cornerstone charity partner, Rainforest Trust.
You may also like:
- The best of Thai and Filipino service meet in this sprawling Mactan resort
- The second of three hotels in Megaworld’s mini-city in Boracay is opening Monday
- This Bali-inspired resort in Camiguin is your next best romantic escape
- This El Nido hotel humbles itself to its majestic environs
- VIDEO: This luxurious resort hotel in Boracay is gaining popularity among international and local tourists
To enter the sweepstake, members just need to purchase a special edition commemorative gift from Mission Hills for the opportunity to receive an all-expenses paid vacation to Hainan Island. Proceeds will go toward the nonprofit environmental organization Rainforest Trust. Founded by Byron Swift in 1988, Rainforest Trust is focused on the purchase and protection of tropical lands to strategically conserve threatened species. As of 2017, the organization has helped protect 18,000,000 acres (73,000 km2) of habitat.
“Mission Hills is always keen to adopt new and innovative ways of marketing and promoting Hainan and our properties,” Mission Hills vice chairman Tenniel Chu says. “We’re excited to partner with a regional start-up such as EverSince for this campaign and admire the social impact their business model delivers.”
With properties in Shenzhen and Hainan, Mission Hills is a key player in the country’s fledgling sports and leisure industry. It encompasses several sub-brands, including Mission Hills Golf Clubs, Mission Hills Residences, as well as Mission Hills Hotels & Resorts. It is also the host, promoter and underwriter of several major golf tournaments, including the Omega Mission Hills World Cup and the Mission Hills Star Trophy.
A member will have the chance to make this exclusive offer their own. The lucky individual and a friend will be flown into Haikou, Hainan Island in China. Upon arrival, they are transported via limousine to check into the Ritz- Carlton villa on Mission Hills Haikou.
This campaign is aligned with EverSince's mantra of curating unforgettable moments and memories that matter by pairing experiences with real-world impactful causes you care about. They describe their members as seekers who are equal parts dreamers who engage with inspiring stars and empowering figures. They are "daring doers" who enrich relationships that actually bring about meaningful change.
EverSince chief experience officer Jake Fong says that they are excited over these offering. “Especially since we see a growing trend to having YOLO experiences and to make an impact at the same time is appealing to millennials and the younger generation.”
The ultimate island getaway experience includes:
- A cocktail masterclass with, Lu Yao, one of Asia’s 50 best bartenders.
- A bespoke 8-course menu designed exclusively by head chef of Tin Lung Heen.
- A nourishing spa session using Hainan Island’s volcanic minerals.
- Aerial adventure in a Robinson R44 helicopter with an IG famous lifestyle photographer. Learn how to enhance your photography skills to capture the best views.
- Island hopping on a own private catamaran.
- Cultural brunch at the first theme park named after the award winning director Feng Xiaogang.
Categorized into four price tiers (USD 10, USD 25, USD 50, or USD 100), the commemorative gift can be purchased here. The Sweepstakes runs from November 4, 2019 until December 31, 2019.