Artist’s perspective of ARCA South: The City in Sync
Saving up for your future is very important. It is an important lesson our parents (and every other adult in our life) constantly taught us while you were growing up. But there’s one more lesson that was not instilled enough – investing.
A young entrepreneur, Paola Espina, admits doing this. “I never really thought about putting my money on things that would benefit me in the long run,” she says. As the owner of Ola Cupcakes, an online cupcake shop, Paola recently decided to put her money’s worth on things that will matter in the long run. “Now that I’m starting my own business, I’m thinking of getting my own place, too. I like to live an independent life,” she explains.
So how do you start living your life? For starters, find a good place to live in. If you want to declare your independence to the world, what better way to do so than purchasing a home with your hard-earned money? Your first step is to invest in real estate.
There are many things you need to consider when buying a condo: the price, the location, the amenities, etc. “Since my parents live in the South, I’d like to get a place that is near them but is also at the heart of the city so I can expand my business,” tells Paola.
Ayala Land, Inc.’s one-of-a-kind master planned community in Taguig City, Arca South, is the best place for Paola (or for those who want the same thing) to be in. Not only is it developed by the trusted premier real estate developer, it will also be the next central business and lifestyle district in the metro.
Artist’s perspective. The hotel and work spaces at ARCA South will be stacked on top of retail shops, providing ease to residents, hotel guests and office employees.
To help you see the bigger (and better) picture, here are six reasons why getting a condo unit in Arca South is a smart move:
- Value for money. Arca South offers a wide array of residential offerings, depending on your needs (and budget). The towers of Arbor Lanes, The Veranda, and Avida Towers One Union Place have premium units that will be equipped to make your stay a lifetime of ease.
- Convenience. The first phase of the lifestyle mall in Arca South will be available at your disposal. There will be 350 stores of your preferred fashion brands (with wide array of leading local and global brands), popular dining destinations and home-grown food concepts, supermarket, and cinemas when you step out of your home. Add in the hospital (QualiMed Hospital) that will also be built in the Arca South community.
- Active lifestyle. The campus-type development of Arca South provides opportunities for convergence and leisure. You’ll have a park where you can run, and other sports and leisure areas for the active you.
- City living at its finest. Though it is located at the heart of a thriving area, you won’t feel the congested vibe of the metro. The low to mid–rise buildings and the integrated basement parking system prevents traffic chaos. With no vehicles parked at street level, Arca South will be pedestrian-friendly.
- Business possibilities. With nine office buildings on the rise (think of an office space for 400,000 workers), there will be a lot of opportunities for employment. Soon to become a business district, Arca South is also an ideal place to develop your business or to set up one.
- Well-connected community. Strategically located near NAIA, Bonifacio Global City, and Makati, it will have an intermodal transport terminal and direct connection to Skyway, C-5, and C6 to give you a more convenient way to travel.
For more information about Arca South, visit their website
For news and updates, like their Facebook page and follow their Instagram and Twitter
NOTE: BrandNews articles are promotional features from our sponsors and not news articles from our editorial staff.