Twelve lucky shoppers won P100,000 worth of home makeover packages in Wilcon Depot's recent draw for its 'Wilcon Total Home Makeover Promo.'
The winners of a home makeover package representing each of the Wilcon product categories were:
1. Tiles - Marielle Ronato Rupido
2. Sanitarywares - Genalyn C. de Luna
3. Plumbing - Jeffrey Ocasla Nevado
4. Tools & Hardware - John Harry Entice Mosqueda
5. Paints & Sundries and Automotives - Maria Lerissa Ratilla
6. Building Materials & Doors and Mouldings - Leonila C. Victoria
7. Housewares - Ricardo Manansala
8. Electrical - Norbert Sotoya II
9. Furniture - Krizthian James P. Villamin
10. Outdoor Living - Harold Vicencio
11. Appliances - Pilar Jovelyn Brobo
12. Home Interiors - Eugenio Fernandez
The electronic draw on November 14 at the Wilcon Depot Main Office in Libis, Quezon City was led by Wilcon Assistant Vice Presidents (AVPs) for Sales and Operations Benly Chan, Francisco Lazaro, Ruel Godino, Rubylyn Candelaria, and Desiree Cuerdo; Wilcon System Support Manager Donna Minimo, and Wilcon Marketing Manager Dheza Paras, with the supervision of DTI Representative Rosila Egmilan.
The month-long promo, Wilcon said in a statement, was its way of showing gratitude and giving back to valued customers' unwavering support and patronage.
For the whole month of October, the promotion entitled all Wilcon valued customers from all of its 48 retail outlets to join the promo with every single P5,000 cash or card purchase serving as one electronic raffle entry, wherein they got the chance to win a home makeover package from 12 Wilcon product categories namely: Tiles, Sanitarywares, Plumbing, Tools & Hardware, Paints & Sundries and Automotives, Building Materials & Doors and Mouldings, Housewares, Electrical, Furniture, Outdoor Living, Appliances, and Home Interiors.
To get updates about Wilcon product offerings and promotions, you can log on to www.wilcon.com.ph and follow their social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram.
NOTE: BrandNews articles are promotional features from our sponsors and not news articles from our editorial staff.