Fire razes 4 houses in Las Piñas

Posted at Mar 07 2012 08:00 AM | Updated as of Mar 07 2012 04:00 PM

A fire razed four houses in Bernabe Compound in Barangay Pulang Lupa, Las Piñas City at around 2 a.m., leaving 8 families homeless. The fire was allegedly caused by an unattended candle inside the house of live-in partners Paul Dacallos and Juliedhel Artiaga.

The fire reached fist alarm, and was declared out at around 3 a.m. A certain Larry San was rushed to the hospital due to suffocation. - Umagang Kay Ganda, March 7 2012