Worker suffers electric shock outside Pasay mall

Posted at Feb 13 2013 11:44 AM | Updated as of Feb 13 2013 07:59 PM

Watch also in iWantv or TFC.tv

MANILA - A worker suffered an electric shock while painting the outside walls of a mall in Pasay City on Tuesday evening.

Reynaldo Goyos suffered burns after his harness got in contact with a live wire.

Goyos sustained burns to his right side and arm.

Power supply in the area was interrupted due to the incident.

- Umagang Kay Ganda, 13 February 2013