You know her for her on-point impersonation of Karen Davila, but here are 7 other things you might not know about "KaladKaren."
1. She and Karen Davila share the same alma mater, both being University of the Philippines graduates.
2. Her "KaladKaren" persona was born after she impersonated Davila for a satirical UP show that poked fun at last year's presidential elections.
3. She has a British boyfriend and they've been together for five years to date.
4. She has a fondness for travelling, having toured countries such as France, England and the Netherlands.
5. She idolizes Geraldine Roman, the first transgender politician to win a congressional seat in the country. She explained that she, like Roman, fully supports the push for more LGBT rights.
6. Much like most Filipinos, she loses it when lechon is served for noche buena.
7. She also likes to hit the beach, and she's not afraid to flaunt it.