MANILA, Philippines -- The National Basketball Association (NBA) has launched the NBA League Pass International, a full season live game subscription service reaching fans in more than 200 countries and territories.
NBA League Pass International, which was launched on October 30, offers fans a plan that includes full access on their computers, tablets, mobile devices and even on XBOX 360 game consoles.
There will be a free trial for fans from October 30 up to November 6.
The NBA said fans can sign up at NBA.com/leaguepass or by downloading the free NBA Game time application on their mobile devices.
NBA League Pass International will provide fans access to the following:
• Every game during the regular season, NBA Playoffs and NBA Finals both live and archived. (Subject to certain market-specific blackouts)
• Up to 40 live games per week in HD, with nine local language landing pages
• Full season archive to view each game from the package on-demand with all commercials breaks removed
• Archived games can be watched both in full or in condensed format which includes the highlights and are approximately 10 minutes long
• Multi-game viewing and DVR functions to pause and rewind games in-action
• Live statistics, scores and a daily photo gallery from around the league
• Customizable game timeline feature giving fans the ability to jump to key plays, searchable by teams and players
• Up to 50 daily video highlights, including top plays and game recaps
Pricing will vary by country, for more information on NBA LEAGUE PASS please visit NBA.com/leaguepass.