Azkals' provisional list for SEA Games out
MANILA, Philippines – The Philippine Football Federation (PFF) has unveiled the Azkals’ provisional 35-man list for the 2011 Southeast Asian Games (SEAG) in Indonesia.
The following players made it to the Philippines Under-23 national team provisional list:
1. Jason de Jong (midfielder)
2. Neil Etheridge (goalkeeper)
3. Manuell Ott (midfielder)
4. Patrick Hinrichsen (midfielder)
5. OJ Porteria (forward)
6. Mark Drinkuth (midfielder)
7. Jacques van Bossche (defender)
8. James Hall (midfielder)
9. Roland Mueller (goalkeeper)
10. Paolo Pascual (goalkeeper)
11. Yannick Tuason (forward)
12. Mario OJ Clarino (forward)
13. David Basa (defender)
14. Deo Segunial (defender)
15. Mark Hartmann (midfielder)
16. Matthew Hartmann (midfielder)
17. Jingoy Valmayor (forward)
18. Reymark Fernandez (defender)
19. Stephen Permanes (midfielder)
20. Christopher Camcam (goalkeeper)
21. Neckson Leonara (defender)
22. Francis Gustilo (midfielder)
23. Romeo Martinez (forward)
24. Vincent Braga (midfielder)
25. Joshua Beloya (forward)
26. Joven Bedic (midfielder)
27. Aldrin Dolino (midfielder)
28. Jake Morallo (midfielder)
29. Lemuel Unabia (defender)
30. Jerry Barbaso (defender)
31. Marwin Angeles (midfielder)
32. Marvin Angeles (midfielder)
33. Jeffery Christiaens (defender)
34. Angelo Verheye (midfielder)
35. Carlos Martinez de Murga (defender)
PFF President Mariano "Nonong" Araneta said the list will still reduced.
"[It's] provisional 'cause we still have to cut the list later," he said.
The Azkals are currently holding practices to determine who will make up the final list.
The Philippines is looking to bag its first medal in SEAG football.
The Azkals U-23 team will be going up against Southeast Asian football powerhouses like Singapore, Vietnam and Malaysia.