Golden Boy Promotions president Oscar De La Hoya said the company is moving ahead in the wake of the resignation of chief executive officer Richard Schaefer earlier this week.
Days after Schaefer's resignation, De La Hoya finally broke his silence.
"Golden Boy Promotions is moving ahead on all fronts," De La Hoya said in a statement. "We look forward to continuing and expanding our key position in the boxing world, and to providing the public with the very best the sport has to offer."
Schaefer was not at all mentioned in the statement.
Schaefer, who co-founded Golden Boy with De La Hoya in 2002, resigned Monday after 12 years of service.
Following his resignation, pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. cut ties with the promotional company.
Golden Boy has worked with Mayweather in promoting his fights exclusively since 2007, but the American is not signed to a contract with the company.