MANILA - The Department of Public Works and Highways will resume road repairs this weekend starting 11:00 p.m. of Aug. 10 until 5:00 a.m. of Aug. 13, the the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority said Friday.
Road reblocking will also be implemented, the MMDA said in an advisory.
• EDSA in front of Francesca Tower to after Sct. Borromeo (3rd lane from the center island)
• EDSA before North Avenue (6th lane from center island)
• Fairview Ave. Mindanao Ave. Extention to Jordan Plains Subdivision and Jordan Plains Subdivision to Mindanao Ave. Extension (3rd lane)
• Batasan Road before Payatas Road (2nd lane)
• A.H Lacson Ave. corner Aragon St., and corner P. Florentino St.
• Katipunan Ave. between Capitol Hills Drive Ayala Heights Village (1st lane) (for Manila Water restoration)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. of Aug. 13, the MMDA said.
Motorists were advised to avoid the said areas and to use alternate routes.