CAGAYAN DE ORO – A fire broke out Wednesday evening on the second floor of a building in Zone 5, Camansi, Brgy. Iponan.
The building's owner Michael Ejera, who lived on the second floor of the property, said he noticed a power outage before the main electricity breaker caught fire.
SFO2 Samson Velarde, Chief of Bulua Fire Station said authorities have yet to establish the cause of fire.
Velarde advised that if the power supply showed issues, the main breaker should be immediately turned off and electrical connection around the house must be checked by a certified electrician.
Structural damage was estimated to be at P150,000.