Man electrocuted while fixing school billboard
BACOLOD CITY -- A man was electrocuted and another injured while fixing a billboard on the rooftop of a school in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental on Monday.
According to Pastor Al Molinos, head security of Bacolod Christian College of Negros, the two victims, Alberto Emnacin, 29, and Jimcarl Dela Pieza, 30, were fixing a tarpaulin sign on the school building's rooftop when the incident occurred.
Emnacin was declared dead on arrival at Bacolod Regional Hospital.
Molinos said the extension cord the workers used may have caused the mishap.
Authorities are investigating the incident. -- Meneil Lopez, ABS-CBN News Negros