Man electrocuted while connecting 'jumper'

ABS-CBN News

Posted at Jul 08 2014 10:14 AM | Updated as of Jul 08 2014 06:33 PM

MANILA – A man died after getting in contact with a live wire while allegedly making an illegal power connection in Manila on Tuesday morning.

Eduardo Anggol, 43, was electrocuted at around 8 a.m. while allegedly making an illegal power connection using a ''jumper''.

Footage taken by Radio dzMM shows Anggol stuck on top of the post and in the middle of criss-crossed wires. As of posting, electricians from Meralco were already bringing his body down. – report from Eric Dastas, dzMM

Watch the full episode in iWant TV or TFC