MANILA - The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs this weekend, May 13 to 16.
In an advisory, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said the repairs will be conducted in the following areas starting 10 p.m. Friday, May 13, until 5 a.m. Monday, May 16.
- Along Commonwealth Avenue fronting Commonwealth Market to San Simon (2nd lane from center island), and fronting St. Peter Chapel to fronting COA (2nd lane from center island)
- Along Quirino Highway near Lamesa Dam Gate to Chowking (3rd lane)
- Along A. Bonifacio near Calavite Intersection (3rd lane)
- Along Mindanao Avenue from North Avenue to Vogavilla Street (2nd lane from island)
- Along Congressional Avenue Extension from Visayas Avenue to Tandang Sora Avenue (eastbound)
According to MMDA Chairman Emerson Carlos, DPWH-National Capital Region Director Melvin Navarro recommended the reblocking and repairs for maintenance purposes.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes.