Brace for heavy EDSA traffic on April 11 to 14
MANILA - Motorists should brace for heavy traffic this weekend as the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) conducts road reblocking in some portions of EDSA.
The repairs will be done from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. starting April 11, Friday, until April 14, Monday.
The affected areas are the following:
- In front of Urdaneta Village, Ayala (Southbound, 5th lane), Makati City
- Between Pasay Road and Magallanes (Southbound, 5th lane), Makati City
- Between Taft Avenue and Park Avenue (Southbound, 5th lane), Pasay City
- Before Aurora Tunnel (Southbound, 5th lane), Quezon City
- Before JP Rizal ramp (Northbound, 4th lane), Makati City