EDSA road reblocking, repairs from April 4-7
MANILA -- The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on Thursday issued a traffic advisory for the scheduled road reblocking along EDSA over the weekend.
The MMDA said the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road repair projects from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. starting April 4, Friday, until April 7, Monday.
The road repairs will be conducted in the following areas:
- Along EDSA between Roosevelt Avenue and East Lawin (Southbound, 4th lane), Quezon City
- Along Balete Drive between Aurora Boulevard and Campanilla (1st lane), Quezon City
- Along EDSA between Guadalupe Bridge and Ayala Avenue (Southbound, 1st lane), Makati City
- Along EDSA between Reliance and Ortigas Avenue (Northbound, 1st lane of Shaw Blvd. tunnel)
- Along EDSA between Santolan and Ortigas Avenue (Southbound, 5th lane from Santolan to approach of Ortigas flyover and on 1st lane of service road of Ortigas flyover)
- Along EDSA between New York Street and Monte de Piedad (Southbound, 1st lane)
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes due to expected heavy traffic in these areas.
All roads will be fully passable by Monday morning, the MMDA said.