MANILA -- Motorists and commuters are urged to adjust their travel routes ahead of the expected congestion due to major infrastructure projects this weekend.
Road reblocking and repairs in parts of Metro Manila are scheduled to begin at 10 p.m. tonight and end 5 a.m. on Monday, January 27.
Road reblocking will be conducted in the following areas:
- Along Sgt. Rivera St. between A. Bonifacio Avenue and Obudan Street (Eastbound, 2nd lane), Quezon City
- Along EDSA between Main Avenue and P. Tuazon (1st lane, Northbound), Quezon City
- Along C.P Garcia Avenue between E. Jacinto Street and Magiting Street (going University Avenue, 2nd lane from sidewalk), Quezon City
- Along EDSA between Reliance Street and Libertad Street (Northbound), Mandaluyong City
- Along EDSA between Malvar Street and Gen. Tinio Street (Northbound, lane 4) Caloocan City