MANILA - Malacanang bared Friday new appointments made by President Aquino effective March 6, 2014.
Among these are three undersecretaries from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
The first would be Undersecretary Rafael E. Seguis, who is now the DFA undersecretary for Special and Ocean Concerns. He will be replaced as undersecretary for administration by Undersecretary Linglingay F. Lacanlale.
DFA Undersecretary Lula Q. Del Rosario has been designated undersecretary for International Economic Relations.
There are also appointees in other offices.
- Ramon M. Rañeses as director 3 under the National Police Commission;
- Angeline T. Chua Chiaco as commissioner of the Professional Regulations Commission;
- Benjamin S. Magbanua as acting director 3 of the Industrial Technology Development Institute under the Department of Science and Technology (DOST);
- Geosepti Biyo as acting director IV of the Science Education Institute of the DOST;
- Edilberto C. de Jesus as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippine Reclamation Authority;
- Delia C. Hernandez as acting executive director of the National Council for Children's Television under the Department of Education.
Deputy Presidential Spokesperson Abigail Valte added: "Right here in our own backyard, the President has appointed as assistant secretary [Victor G. Batac] here in the Office of the President."