Guestlist founder and chief executive officer Ron Baetiong
MANILA -- After the launch of its iOS-based application last December, Filipino tech startup Guestlist.ph, which focuses on nightlife events and parties, recently launched a mobile application upgrade developed for club hoppers.
Guestlist started as a college thesis of University of Santo Tomas alumnus Ron Baetiong, who is now the company's founder and chief executive officer.
Kickstart Ventures invested a seed funding to Guestlist, including it in its roster of portfolio companies.
“Partying made easy has been our main objective and since we have launched the Guestlist.ph iOs app, we want to cater to the needs of our market and offer more rewards to our App users,” Baetiong said.
“With this feature, our app users will have privileges such access to any clubs featured on Guestlist.ph anytime they want, even beyond the guest list cut-off period, may tag along their friends just like a real 'VIP,' and free drinks in our chosen clubs,” he added.
SCREENCAP OF APP
The VIP membership provides unlimited access to the biggest and hottest clubs in Manila for P499. However, he pointed out that it depends on the duration Guestlist.ph app users will avail of: one month, three months, six months or a year with their corresponding amount.
The VIP membership comes in three packages:
- · Silver VIP – an all-access pass to all clubs in north of Manila;
- · Gold VIP – an all-access pass to all clubs in south of Manila; and the
- · Platinum VIP – an all-access to all clubs featured on Guestlist.ph plus exclusive parties like raves and concerts.
The VIP privilege is further available in different levels. For instance, the Silver VIP subscription is offered at P499 for one month, P1, 499 for three months, P2, 996 for six months and P5, 999 for one year. Furthermore, a subscriber can bring friends by purchasing a "plus 1" package worth P249.
“What’s even more exciting is that we are also releasing the Android version of the Guestlist.ph app on March along with the gold and platinum membership subscription will be available by the second quarter,” Baetiong said.
Besides the VIP membership, Baetiong said Guestlist will add more features with the Guestlist.ph mobile app such as:
- · Bottle service, that would allow App users to buy drinks before they go to the club;
- · Table reservations, which would allow App users to book tables and chip in with their friends; and
- · Party rewards, wherein App users earn party points giving them more privileges.
“Guestlist.ph has more features in store for all partygoers and we are very excited to launch them this year,” Baetiong vowed.