Hotel spa in Makati named among world's best
Devarana Spa. Photo: Handout
MANILA – A spa in a hotel in Makati City has been named by a booking website as one of the best in the world.
Dusit Thani Manila’s Devarana Spa made it to the 2014 list of world’s best hotel spas by Agoda.com, which describes itself as one of Asia’s leading hotel booking sites.
In a press release, Agoda.com praised Devarana Spa for offering “six beautiful hotel rooms, five types of spa treatments and several packages to suit every need.”
“Although [the] staff surely meets and greets hundreds of people every day, they seemed to care about you as an individual. All services we used (including spa and pool) were flawless,” it added, quoting a spa customer from Sweden.
Aside from Devarana Spa, the other “best” hotel spas in the world include:
* Spa on the Rocks at Ayana Resort and Spa in Bali, Indonesia
* The Barai Spa Hyatt Regency Hua Hin in Thailand
* Banyan Tree Spa at Banyan Tree Bangkok in Thailand
* ESPA at Equarius Hotel at Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore
* The Spa at Mines Wellness Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
* The Peninsula Spa at The Peninsula Hong Kong
* Spa de Rome at Hotel de Rome in Berlin, Germany
* Six Senses Spa at MGM Macau
* The Spa at Dolphin House Serviced Apartments in London, United Kingdom
According to Agoda.com, the list was compiled based on hotel ratings, customer comments and consultations with travel industry experts.