MANILA – Just the sight of her bushy, curly-bordering-on-mini-fro hairdo and her sharp, bespectacled looks would immediately strike fear into the hearts of those being grilled in a Senate hearing.
But would a younger Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago have the same effect?
Take a look at some throwback pictures tweeted by the witty yet fearsome senator:
1. A younger Miriam at the Senate
2. Partying Miriam loves to dance
3. Miriam with her mentor, then-Supreme Court Justice Vicente Abad Santos
4. Miriam sporting long hair
5. Miriam on a magazine cover in 1988
6. Girl scout Miriam holding the group banner
7. Miriam in a swimsuit