MANILA – In celebration of Global Wellness Day, Edsa Shangri-La Manila is holding a “body and spirit” festival this June.
Dubbed “Live 2017,” the event will take place on June 10 and 11 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Marquee, tennis court, Health Club and pool grounds of the hotel.
Participants can expect two days of live workouts and coaching by top experts, live music and entertainment, and a total wellness market open to the public.
There will also be special Health Club membership deals, offers from Chi spa, and discounts from various sporting brands.
Tickets are priced at P1,000 for a one-day pass, and P1,500 with a healthy lunch plate. Also available are room packages starting at P8,000 nett inclusive of breakfast for two and two tickets for a day’s festival pass with lunch.
Here are some of the pocket events lined up:
- Latin Zumba with Coach Archie
- Ashtanga Yoga and Slow Flow Yoga by Yoga Manila
- Pilates with Tanya Aguilar of Polestar Pilates
- Metabeats with Coach Jim and Toni Saret
- M2T Blade Workshop by Lyeth Corpin
- MMA Fitness with Under Armour’s MMA Ambassadors Alliecarl Tolentino and Mark Streigl
- Total Immersion Class with Coach Ria Mackay of Aqualogic
- Forehand and Backhand Tennis Skills Training with the Perkins Twins
- Pole Dancing with Ciara Sotto
- Run Crew by Under Armour
- Spinning Party with Coach Mitch and 20:20 / XX:XX’s resident DJ Mulan
Meanwhile, here are the “Meet the Experts” sessions scheduled during the two-day festival:
- From Leftover to Superfood and Kid-friendly Recipes by Edsa Shangri-La executive sous chef Christine Zarandin
- Holistic Lifestyle Coaching by Jose Villablanca
- The Wonders of Essential Oils by Cienne Olaes of Doterra
- Healthy Restaurant Eating and Smart Shopping by Cheshire Que
- Exercises to Prevent Falls by Cathy Mariano of Power Plate
- Nutritional Supplements workshop by Coach Norman Pascual
- A Wellness Lifestyle by Heal Dineros and Conrado Perreras
For inquiries, call (02) 633-8888 extension 2895 or e-mail [email protected]