You may know Iris Mittenaere as only the second Frenchwoman to ever win the Miss Universe title, a dentistry student, an HIV/AIDS advocate, and someone who loves to cook, but here are 9 other things you might not know about the new Miss Universe:
1. Much like most Filipinos, she has a "family-first" attitude. Here she is sharing photos of her with her mother and sister.
2. She says she feels more confident with make-up on.
3. She's a big fan of tennis. Here she is catching a match between Novak Djokovic and Tomas Berdych at last year's French Open.
4. She also loves pizza.
5. She once dressed up as Wonder Woman for a pageant.
6. She's a massive supporter of her country's national football team.
7. She apparently has a sweet spot for cats.
8. She likes to hit the beach, and looks stunning while doing so.
9. And lastly, she's a big fan of our own Pia Wurtzbach. Saying that she was inspired by last year's competition, she admitted: "I also followed Pia and I also wanted to do what she did, help people."
For more stories on 65th Miss Universe Pageant click here.