MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Monday that 514 out of 873 passed the Medical Technologist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Medical Technology in the cities of Manila, Baguio and Cebu this March 2010.
The members of the Board of Medical Technology who gave the licensure examination are Dr. Marietta C. Baccay, Chairman; Ms. Marilyn R. Atienza and Ms. Marian M. Tantingco, Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days from the last day of examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, March 15, 2010 but not later than March 26, 2010.
Those who will register are required to bring the following
* Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
* Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
* 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
* 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
* 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and
* 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Sunday, April 11, 2010 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Fiesta Pavillon of the Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Association of Medical Technologists, Inc. (PAMET) will start on Monday, March 15, 2010.
FULL LIST of Successful Examinees in the Medical Technologist Licensure Examination (PDF, 36.74kb)
Top 10 examinees Medical Technologist Licensure Exams