MANILA, Philippines – Six small cans of pineapple juice, two bags of raw and unsalted almonds, two bags of sesame honey almonds, a case of Coors Light Beer and a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka.
According to an article of The Philippine Daily Inquirer on Wednesday, these items were specifically enumerated in the group’s performance contract sent to concert promoters of their Asian and European tour.
These have to be placed inside their dressing room during their Manila and Cebu concerts here in the Philippines, the article said.
Also included in list which the Jonas Brothers’ requested are the following:
- twenty-eight black towels
- six tetra packs of coconut water
- six packs of mint-flavored chewing gum
- four packs of low-fat string cheese
- a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka
- a dressing room with its air-conditioner thermostat set at 72 degrees Fahrenheit
- 21 bottles of iced and room-temperature drinking water, specified as “Smart Water, no Fji or Evian”
- six bottles of 5-hour Energy
- an imported drink containing caffeine similar to local brands Red Bull and Cobra
- six bottles of G2 Gatorade (assorted flavors)
- three packs of Listerine Pocketpaks Breath Strips
- six small bottles of apple juice
- one tray of fruits (with apples, bananas) with dip
- one box of fruit snacks
The American boy band, composed of Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas, will hold their two-night concert at the SM Mall of Asia Arena on October 19, and at the Waterfront Hotel in Cebu on October 20.
Filipino-American Broadway star Anna Maria Perez de Tagle is set to perform as the front act for the upcoming concert.