MANILA, Philippines – Feisty talent manager Annabelle Rama turned to the microblogging site Twitter anew to defend herself from critics who she believes want to pin her down.
On Wednesday, Rama posted a series of tweets denying that she made a scene at the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
Rama said there is no truth to such rumor because the employees of DFA are dear to her heart.
“This afternoon I got a text from Arnold Clavio confirming if it's true na nagwala daw ako sa DFA. Super love ako ng mga taga-DFA at marami pa ngang nagpakuha ng picture with me. Walang scandalo na nangyari dahil maraming tumulong sa akin at nagmamahal sa akin,” she said.
Rama suspects that the rumor is being spread by those intent in painting her in a negative light.
“Ginawan na naman ako ng storya ng mga sira ulong walang magawa sa buhay,” she said.
She also called her detractors cowards and said this only proves that she is still a formidable personality.
“Sa lahat ng naiingit sa akin at gusto ako pabagsakin, sorry na lang di nyo ako kaya, mga duwag. Ngayon ko lang naramdaman sikat pa pala ako...” she said.
Rama has been the topic of entertainment news because of her ongoing battles with actress Nadia Montenegro and Amalia Fuentes.
Just recently, she also took over the headlines when she tried to hit showbiz reporter Chito Alcid during the wake of Comedy King Dolphy last week.