MANILA, Philippines - After months of finding the best home cooks in the country, the hit reality cooking show "The MasterChef Pinoy Edition" is now down to its seven finalists.
The seven home cooks will now battle in the last three weeks of the show, which will have its live cook-off on February 9.
The finalist cooks are set to conquer daunting challenges to prove their worth to host Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo and chefs Ferns Aracama, Rolando Laudico and Jayps Anglo to win the P1-million grand prize and a culinary scholarship.
Below are the remaining seven finalists of "The MasterChef Pinoy Edition":
1. Carla Marcaida, 40, businesswoman from Bulacan
2. Ivory Yat, 26, nurse from Quezon City
3. JR Royol, 29, band vocalist from Benguet
4. Myra Santos, 31, accounting associate from Muntinlupa
5. Reggie Apolinario, 30, call center agent from Laguna
6. Ronnel Torres, 30, sari-sari store owner from Pampanga
7. Sonny Boy Tuazon, 24, from Bataan
"MasterChef Pinoy Edition" airs from Monday to Friday at 10:30 a.m. before "Be Careful with My Heart" on ABS-CBN’s Umaganda block, and on Saturdays at 10 a.m. before "Be Careful with My Heart Saturday Rewind".