John Lloyd, Angelica have parted ways: source
MANILA - Following more than three years as a couple, actor John Lloyd Cruz and "Pangako Sa 'Yo" star Angelica Panganiban have decided to call it quits.
Citing his sources, talent manager Ogie Diaz revealed on his radio program on Radio dzMM that the two broke up last Saturday, January 16.
"Pero they remain friends," added Diaz.
The latest rumors on the split of Cruz and Panganiban have been swirling following reports late last year that the two were spending less time together due to their busy schedules.
Both Cruz and Panganiban recently denied speculations that they have broken up. (READ: Angelica on split rumors: 'Kami pa rin')
It was back in October 2012 that Cruz revealed in a "The Buzz" interview that Panganiban was already his girlfriend.
"It is something na hindi namin ine-expect. Parang bigla na lang saan galing ito, saan galing iyon? Suddenly it's magic. But seriously, iyon talaga ang nangyari," the actor said at the time.
Meanwhile, Diaz also denied the issue that Cruz's "A Second Chance" co-star Bea Alonzo had something to do with the break up.
Citing a common friend of him and Cruz, Diaz said: "He told me na hindi sila ni Bea at hindi niligawan ni John Lloyd si Bea. Sabi pa raw ni John Lloyd, 'hindi naging kami. Kami ni Bea ay magkaibigan lang."