After controversy, Anne willing to work with John Lloyd
Actor John Lloyd Cruz and Actess Anne Curtis. Composite Photo.
MANILA - A month after their controversial slapping incident at a bar at The Fort, Taguig, actress Anne Curtis said she is willing to work in a showbiz project with local box office king John Lloyd Cruz.
"Oo naman, okay naman kami. Kaya tignan natin what else 2014 has to bring," said Curtis, who was introduced Thursday as the lead star of the upcoming mermaid series "Dyesebel."
When asked to react to rumors that she and Cruz will be doing a movie together, the "it's Showtime" host replied: "Ah, hindi ko pa po alam. Baka ma-shock na lang ako this year din. You will never know."
Curtis took a short break from showbiz after reports surfaced that she slapped Cruz and two others during a drunken episode at Prive last year.
The two stars were seen attending the same event a week later.
'I can't please everyone'
Meanwhile, Curtis said she is thankful to all her fans who never stopped showing their support for her despite the incident.
"Sa lahat ng mga taong naniniwala na kaya kong i-portray si Dyesebel, maraming salamat for keeping that kind of faith in me, na hindi nakalimutan dahil lang sa isang hindi magandang bagay na nangyari. Thank you," she said.
To her critics, the actress said: "Sa mga hindi naman, God bless you na lang po. I mean, everyone will always have something to say hindi ba?"
"I cannot please everybody. So I'm just so happy that this year, I have another dream come true and it's a classic, it's an all-time classic. 'Dyesebel' is part of Philippine history and I'm so happy that I will be one of them," she added.