MANILA, Philippines - Upscale real estate developer Century Properties Group Inc. is bringing the sons of US property tycoon Donald Trump to the Philippines, continuing the company’s tradition of inviting high-profile personalities to promote its property projects.
Century Properties said Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump will grace the property firm’s press conference and groundbreaking for its $150-million Trump Tower Manila next week.
Last September, Century Properties signed a licensing agreement with Trump, who has more than 70 properties, owned or branded, built or under construction worldwide, ranging from residential condominiums, golf courses and mixed-use properties.
The Trump brothers will stay in Manila on June 26 to 28 to promote the high-end property project and lead a medical operation.
Don Jr. and Eric Trump will face the media at the Manila Peninsula Hotel, then lead the groundbreaking ceremonies at Century City in Makati.
“The occasion also marks the formal opening of the Trump Tower Manila showroom at the Pacific Star Building in Makati,” Century Properties said.
The next day, the brothers will also take part in a medical mission visit to Operation Smile’s Manila Cleft Center at Sta. Ana Hospital in Manila before departing on June 28.
“As it had done with a similarly high-end project last year, Century Properties will also hold an invitational cocktail event with Trump Tower Manila investors for the benefit of Operation Smile Philippines (OSP),” the property firm said.
Each time a Trump unit is sold during the event, Century Properties will automatically donate P50,000 to OSP, which holds medical missions for children with cleft lip and cleft palate deformities.
Trump Tower Manila will be composed of more than 220 units and it will be one of the tallest buildings to rise in the country at 250 meters.
Don Jr. and Century Properties managing director Robbie Antonio are supporters and members of the board of Operation Smile International and OSP, respectively.